Terms and Conditions of Sale
Lead Times: Orders are entered immediately upon receipt and will ship within standard lead times. Lead times vary according to quantity and product mix – customer will receive notice on extended lead times.
Back Orders: Shoemaker is committed to completely satisfying all orders and for the customer to receive all line items in an order.
*Certain products and quantities do not apply. Please contact customer service for details.
EXPEDITED SERVICES PROGRAM
Most Shoemaker products are eligible for the Expedited Services Program. Certain products and quantities do not apply – see product pages for details or contact customer service . Expedited service orders cannot be cancelled.
- Gold Express – Same to next day service. Add 75% to net cost ($25 minimum charge.)
- Red Tag – Two to three day service. Add 30% to net cost ($10 minimum charge.)
- Yellow Tag – Four to six day service. Add 20% to net cost ($10 minimum charge.)
Shoemaker shipping services include Fed Ex Ground, Next Day, 2nd Day and 3rd Day Select, USPS, UPS Collect, and LTL Motor Freight. Some products must be shipped LTL Motor Freight because of size and density of product.
- Shoemaker Standard Rate Shipping Program - Applies to all Ground and LTL shipments in the continental U.S. Shipping charges are calculated based on product destination. For more information visit the Standard Rate Shipping Program page.
- Palletizing - Our goal is for customers to receive products without freight damage. Shoemaker products shipping LTL Freight are palletized, corners protected and shrink wrapped. There is no extra fee for this service.
All Shoemaker products have baked-on textured polyester powder paint. This finish will resist peeling, cracking, chipping and fading after application and through shipping, handling, and installation. The quality and durability of powder coat paint is long-lasting, an advantage over other finishes that require touch-up.
Standard finishes – Soft White and Driftwood Tan – are available at no extra charge. The following finishes are available on specified products at an additional cost:
- Designer Colors - Almond, Black Velvet, Bronze, Camaro Silver, Coffee Tan, Navajo White, Vanilla
Shoemaker’s responsibility ceases when the carrier signs for the shipment in good order. In case of loss, visible or concealed damage, the customer as consignee must report such loss or damage at once with the carrier.
All Shoemaker products come with an unconditional guarantee to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal service and use for which they were designed. Shoemaker will repair or replace (free of charge) any defective product or part(s).
Shoemaker is not responsible for any peripheral costs including, but not limited to, cost of removal and replacement, liabilities, lost profit, loss of goodwill, or any other general, special, incidental or consequential damages incurred in connection with the purchase of Shoemaker products.
The warranty on the finish of the Shoemaker Designer Series (custom painted registers, grilles and diffusers) is for a period of 90 days and includes defects in material and workmanship under normal service.
We reserve the right to make changes to prices, product, product specifications, and packaging without notice.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
24 hours after receipt of an order, cancellations or changes may not be approved pending status of work in process. Most products are made-to-order and cannot be returned. All special order products are not returnable. All returns must be approved by the factory.